Ethos and Values
OAKWOOD PARK GRAMMAR SCHOOL: AN EXCEPTIONAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE
OAKWOOD PARK GRAMMAR SCHOOL IS COMMITTED TO:
1. High quality teaching that engages and challenges all students to become more independent and successful in their learning.
2. Excellent standards of behaviour from all our students to create a positive climate for learning based on kindness, tolerance and respect.
3. A wide range of exceptional opportunities for all our students to extend their learning beyond the classroom.
4. Personalised Information Advice and Guidance for all our students at every stage of their school career and beyond so they can develop their learning and contribute to the wider community.
5. Outstanding professional development opportunities for all our staff; they too are learners.